Pakistan Air Force Museum (PAF) is one of the most renowned museums in Karachi city. The central location, amazing aircrafts, beautiful parks, affordable entry tickets and long timing makes it a favourite picnic spot in the city.
It is a place where aircrafts, radar, weapons and many other equipments related to the Pakistan Air Force are displayed.
The price and rates of entry tickets for PAF museum are as follows:
- Ticket for Adults to enter in the PAF Museum, Karachi is Rs.50.
- Ticket for Children (3-12 Years), Students with ID cards, Defence Personnel and their families, is Rs.30.
- Ticket for Children (Under 3 Years), Old Citizens (Above 60 Years), Handicapped and Special people is totally free.
The parking cost and charges are according to the type of vehicle:
- For Bus or Coaster, Rs.30 is charged for parking.
- For Car or Van, Rs.20 is charged for parking.
- For Motorcycle & scooters, Rs.10 is charged.
- Daily routine timing of PAF Museum is from 08:30 am to 09:00 pm.
- Friday timings of PAF Museum are from 03:00 pm to 09:00 pm.
Location & Map:
PAF Museum is situated on main Shahrah e Faisal, near Karsaz Flyover, Karachi which means it is easily accessible but different parts of the city.
Attractions of PAF Museum:
The main attractions of PAF museum are the lush green parks and the archives gallery including Indian aircraft, Pakistani aircrafts, historical pictures and paintings.
Multiple aircrafts are displayed in the park and museum including:
- F-86 Sabre
- F-104 Starfighter
- Mirage FT-6
- Mirage F-6
- Mirage T-33
- MFI-17 (Mushshak)
- Aero Commander
- Antonov An-12
- Beech D-95A (Travel Air)
- T-6G (Harvard)
- Huskie (Helicopter)
The biggest attraction of the park is Viking 1B-J750 which was in use of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan.
Later it was used by Pakistan Air Force but was retired in 1953 after which it was preserved in Pakistan Air Force Museum.
PAF museum also has other facilities such as:
- Souvenir Shop
- Convention Hall
- Cafeteria & Restaurant
These things make it a perfect family holiday place. That’s why hundreds and thousands of people visits PAF Museum every week to enjoy a unique experience, including school children. The military equipment and aircrafts of the Pakistan Air Force are the biggest attraction in the museum.
For more details about PAF Museum, you can contact at:
Address: PAF Faisal Air Base, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi Pakistan
Phone Number:021-99547641 & 021-99547645 (from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm)
Mobile Number: [+92] 3213294000, 3213295000
Official Website: www.pafmuseum.com.pk