For the Educational Year 2018-19, the online admission service (SECCAP) for 11th Grade (i.e. 1st year) in the colleges of Karachi has started. The last date for submission of online forms is 5th September (Wednesday).
Secretary Colleges Sindh Lubna Salahuddin Haider inaugurated the online form service, famous as CAP form, from Government College of Commerce and Economics.
The function was attended by members of Sindh Electronic Central College Admission Program (SECCAP-18), including Regional Director Karachi Colleges Mashooq Ali Baloch, Deputy Director Inspection Amir Hussain Qadri.
Lubna Salahuddin stated some facts regarding admissons which are below:
- 138 colleges in Karachi
- 106,000 students will be given admission
- 39.000 students in commerce faculty 25,000 students in Pre-Engineering faculty
- 18,000 students in Art faculty
- 10,000 students in Pre-Medical faculty
- 2,000 students in Computer science faculty
- 600 students in Home Economics department