She was born in Lahore on 3rd July 1982 in the family of Sheeraz Bukhari. Details of her father except his name are not known but it is believed that her family was linked with the Pakistan film industry.
Her younger sister Faria Bukhari is also a famous model and actress.
She entered the film industry as a child industry. Her start in media industry at a young age indicates her family links with media.
The early movies in which she played childhood roles of Reema, Durdana and Neeli includes:
- Pyar karan toh nai darna(1992)
Her first major movie was Jaan Jaan Pakistan in which she performed the second lead while her debut film as the main heroin was Mujhe Chand Chahiye. Check this list of her famous lollywood movies:
- Jaan Jaan Pakistan
- Aag Ka Darya
- Mujhe Chand Chahiye
- Tere Pyar Mein
- Ghar Kab Aao Gay
- Moosa Khan
- Bhai Log
- Revenge of the Worthless
- Ishq Positive
- Saya e Khuda e Zuljalal
She also worked in many famous drama serials such as:
- Uff yeh Larkiyan (2001)
- Mein Noor Ka Paristaar Hoon (2002)
- Mere Angnay Mein (2008)
- Phir Tanha (2011)
Noor Bukhari also proved herself as a successful TV host with programmes such as:
- Un-Censored With Noor
- Nachley (Season 1 & 2)
- Morning With Hum
The most discussed thing about Noor Bukhari in the media was her marriages and divorce. While she achieved success in media industry her personal life was not as much successful.
She was married for more than 5 times but all her weddings failed, here is a detail of her marriages that failed:
1) Engineer Vikram was her first husband with whom she met and got married in Dubai in 2008. They later divorced as the marriage was on a lie by Vikram that he was a revert to Islam.
2) Farooq Mengal, a famous director and film producer was her second husband but they separated within 4 months.
3) Her third husband was Awn Chaudhry, the personal secretary of Imran Khan. They got married in 2012 but the wedding failed within the same year.
Later she gave birth to a daughter which she named Fatima.
4) Noor Bukhari married Walid Hamid Khan in 2015 with whom the marriage lasted for just 2 years. The ways parted with her fourth husband and they got divorced in 2017.
After her divorce with Wali Hamid Khan the famous actress made headlines because of her pictures in scarf. Soon it was revealed that Noor Bukhari has quit the media & fashion industry.
She discussed her spiritual journey and revealed that now she is a changed woman with a commitment to her religion.
Noor Bukhari is also shares her life and make up tips through her YouTube channel which has been a successful venture. To be precise with more than 223,000 subscribers she is among the top vloggers in Pakistan.
If you want to connect with Noor Bukhari or want to contact her then follow her through her social media accounts:
Youtube: Noor Bukhari Official