National Fertilizer Corporation Institute of Engineering & Technology (NFC-IET) Multan is a government institute. Lots of new jobs and vacancies in its various departments are announced.
NFC-IET is looking for qualified & experienced male & female candidates. The jobs offered by the institute are based on a contract which means your job will be for a specific time.
New vacancies which are opened in the institute are listed below:
|Sr.||Post||Number of Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|1.||Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering)||2||This post requires PhD in Mechanical Engineering from a HEC recognized university.|
|2.||Assistant Professor (Biomedical Engineering & Technology)||1||The requirement of this post is PhD in Biomedical Engineering & Technology from a HEC recognized university.|
|3.||Assistant Professor (Computer Science)||2||This post requires PhD in Computer Science form a HEC recognized university.|
|4.||Lecturer (Computer Science)||4||The requirement of this post is MS/M.Phil in Computer Science with 1st Division or B-Grade. No 3rd division in the academic career.|
|5.||Lecturer (Biomedical Engineering & Technology)||2||Lecturer post for Biomedical Engineering & Technology requires MS in Biomedical Engineering & Technology with 1st division or b-Grade. No 3rd division in the entire academic career.|
|6.||Lecturer (Energy System Engineering)||2||Required academic qualification for this post is MS in Energy System Engineering with 1st Division or B-Grade. No 3rd division in the entire academic career.|
|7.||Lecturer (Environmental Energy)||2||Required educational qualification is Masters Degree in Environmental Engineering with 1st Division or B-Grade form a HEC recognized university.|
How to Apply?
Candidates who are interested in any of the post listed above and are meeting the eligibility criteria can follow the procedure described below to apply successfully apply for the job:
- Go to the official NFC-IET website
- Download application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach a Bank Draft/Pay Order in favor of NFC-IET, Multan
- Pay order should be of Rs. 2000/- for the post of Assistant Professor while Rs. 1000/- for the post of Lecturer
- Attach other required documents
Send the application through courier to: Registrar, NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, P.O. Fertilizer Project, Khanewal Road, Multan.
Applications should reach the institute before last date which is: 25th September 2018.
How to Fill Application Form?
Most of the application forms are filled in same way, below are the steps which will help you in filling up application form:
- At first write the name of the post for which you are applying
- Attach your recent passport size photographs
- Provide your personal details such as: Name, Father’s Name, Nationality, Date of Birth, etc
- Provide your contact details
- Enter the details regarding your academic career
- Write the details about your projects that you have made
- Provide the details about teaching experience & research experience
- Write the details regarding your employment experience
- Provide references
The documents which are mandatory to be attached with application form are listed below:
- Recent detailed CV
- Passport size photographs
- Experience letter
- Academic Degrees
- Domicile Certificate
Selection process is based upon 2 things test & interview. All the received applications are shortlisted on the basis of overall qualification & experience. Shortlisted candidates are informed about test & interview.
After that candidates who are successful in both test & interview are selected for the applied post.
For more details contact at:
Address: NFC IET, PO Opposite Pak Arab Fertilizers, Khanewal Road, Multan, Pakistan.
Phone: 061 9220012