Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme has been launched by Prime Minister Imran Khan. Prime Minister told that he will build 5 Million low cost houses for poor.
Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Program is divided into 2 phases. 2.5 Million houses will be built in 1st phase and 2.5 Million houses will be built in 2nd phase.
It is the biggest Housing Project of all that has been announced by any Pakistani Government.
Registration method for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme is simple, you will have to download Registration form from the official website of NADRA. Registration Forms can also be obtained from allocated Housing Program Offices after 22nd October.
Registration: From 22nd October 2018 (Monday)
End of Registration: 21st December 2018 (Friday)
Fill the Registration Form as per your needs and requirements, provide all the required personal details. Submit the Registration Form to the allocated Housing Program Office with registration fee of Rs. 250/-. Copy of Registration Form will also be accepted.
Allocated Offices for Registration Forms:
Registration forms can be submitted or received from the following allocated offices:
- Sukkur: DC Office Military Road.
- Quetta: NADRA Registration Center opposite to Helper Eye Hospital, Sariyab Road, Quetta.
- Gilgit: DC Office Qamar, Gilgit.
- Muzaffarabad: DC Office Old Secretariat, Muzaffarabad.
- Swat: DC Office, District Court Gulkadah, Syed-o-Shareef Road, Mingora, Swat.
- Islamabad: NADRA Mega Center, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Faisalabad: DC Office Faisalabad.
How to Fill Registration Form?
Method of filling up Registration Form is very easy, just follow the steps provided below:
- Write your full name.
- Write your CNIC number.
- Provide your contact details including mobile number and residential phone number.
- Tick the type of your profession.
- Tick your current residence such as: Joint Family Home / Rental Home / Katchi Abadi.
- Tick total family gross income per month in Pakistani Rupees.
- Tick the monthly installment plan that suits you.
- Tick the number of residents who will live in the house.
- Select the location of house.
- Write Tehsil, City and Town.
- Write the date.
- Sign the declaration.
By following these simple steps you can easily fill Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form easily.
Preference will be given to those who do not own any residential housing unit in Pakistan. Only one person from a family (Husband, Wife and children) can apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Program.
In the 1st phase of housing scheme houses will be built in the following districts: Sukkur, Quetta, Gilgit, Muzaffarabad, Swat, Islamabad and Faisalabad.
The government of PTI declared in their election manifesto that they will build 5 Million low cost houses for shelterless people. The prices of these houses will be low so that the poor citizens can easily pay the monthly installments of their house.
Prime Minister Imran Khan while addressing to media said that, Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme will bring prosperity in the country. Investment in the construction sector will generate job opportunities in the country, he added.
Imran Khan said, “The housing scheme is our real scheme. At least 40 industries are directly related with the housing scheme. When we launch the project, all these industries will benefit from it,”. “We will encourage youth to set up their own construction companies to be part of this initiative,” he added.
The rates of houses in Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Program will be low as compare to other housing projects.