People are usually bother with the slow speed of internet and always look for fasten internet packages and offers as slow internet connection wastes time, turns streamed videos into bad slideshows and creates other mess.
But today we will let you know about a new way of how to fasten your internet speed. Here are some steps you can take to fix or improve your connection as it will give the 100% result.
- First open a registry editor
- Go to this path, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\LanmanServer\Parameters
- After that, you have to make DWORD value such as (32-bit value) if you have 64 Bit window then Select (64-bit value) just by ticking the right click on the empty screen and select New option from the dialog box. Now you have to select the DWORD value with respect to your computer
- Next you will see a DWORD value in the screen and you have to rename it with new name IRPStackSize.
- Right click on the new name IRPStackSize, select Modify option from the dialog box and put the value of 32.
- If you have completely done all the above steps, it ensures that you have successfully made a DWORD value. Now you have to make another DWORD value with a name of SizReqBuf as it will be created in the same above manner with a value of 4356.
- It has to remember that 4356 value is for 512 MB internet speed as you also can double or triple the value according to your internet speed.
- Now again you have go to this path, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\Tcpip\Parameters.
- Again you have to make another DWORD value with a name of DefaultTTL in the same above manner. Then right click on the DefaultTTL and put value from 1 to 255 according to your internet speed. As 64 is the best value.
- Now restart your computer and enjoy fast internet speed.