Facebook Live streaming was meant to stream live videos but many people want to use it to share pre-recorded videos which they were unable to share live but want to share it now as ‘live streaming’.
If you also want to live stream a pre-recorded video then follow these easy steps:
1) Visit obs.com and download OBS Studio which suits your PC.
2) Open your Facebook Page and get the ‘Stream Key’. Go to your Facebook page>Publishing Tools>VideoLibrary>LIVE+. Copy the Stream Key.
3) Go into your OBS Studio and open the settings which is on the right side of the tab, select stream and Chose Facebook as the service and add the stream key and click OK.
4) Now add a scene by clicking on the left side of the OBS studio then add a source. It will ask for the location of the video, select the video and click Ok and close the MIC audio.
5) Now click on start streaming which is on the right side, when you want to stop video just click stop streaming.