Planning & Development Department of Punjab is the principal planning department which formulates short & long term plans for the province. Latest jobs in the department are regularly updated on the official website.
New jobs & vacancies are open on regular intervals to hire qualified individuals for the growing needs of the provincial government.
How to Apply?
You can apply for jobs in Planning & Development Department through the official portal of ‘Punjab Jobs Online’. To apply for available jobs follow these steps:
- Visit official website of Punjab Jobs Online
- Select the department
- Browse the available jobs and the select the job for which you are interested
- Read the description and eligibility criteria and make sure you meet the requirements
- Now login/register and apply for the job
How To Register on Punjab Jobs Online?
Before you can apply for jobs in the website you are required to register on the website. To get registered follow these steps:
- Click on registration on the top of the webpage.
- Provide your email and give a password.
- Follow the email which you will receive to confirm the registration.
- Now login using the email & password.
- Complete your profile by providing personal information, contact information, educational information & job experience.
- Upload your CV.
The minimum requirement, age limit, educational & experience required for all jobs are provided in the description of the job on Punjab Jobs Online.
Managerial posts require at least 10 years of experience with Masters (16 years of education). Monitoring jobs will require bachelors degree with at least 3 years of practical experience in the relevant field.
Vacancies are open only for domicile holders of Punjab which means citizens of other provinces or Islamabad are not eligible for the job. Applicants from all cities of Punjab are requested to apply, so send your CV if you are from Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, Multan, Gujranwala or other cities.
After evaluating the applications the HR will inform the shortlisted candidates about written test & interview. The timing, date and location of the test will be communication by HR.
For more information contact at:
Address: Planning and Development Department, Civil Secretariat, Lahore
Contact Number: +92-42-99210480