The University of Karachi announced the morning session’s entry test-based online admissions for 2023 and issued different dates of submission of form and test for different courses.
Dr. Saima Akhtar, who oversees the KU Directorate of Admissions, has counseled students to obtain admission information, the online admission form, the prospectus, and admission-related guidelines from the official website www.uokadmission.edu.pk and to upload the necessary documents and the paid fee voucher on the same portal before the deadline.
Admissions are offered in the following degree programmes simultaneously:
Doctor of Pharmacy / Doctor of Physical Therapy / B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / Architecture (Five years)
BS/B.B.A./B.Ed.(Hons.)/B.E. (four years)
BS 3rd Year / BS(Business Administration) (two years) and also in these departments: https://uok.edu.pk/admissions/2023/omadd.png
The University of Karachi offers admission to students who fall under the K, S, and P categories for its BS and BS 3rd Year Programs. Although these admissions are given solely based on merit, some places are allocated for applicants from the Province of Sindh (other than Karachi).
Balochistan, FATA, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, and Northern Areas; dependents of university staff (spouse and children); children of members of the armed forces; international students; self-financed students; special individuals; athletes; and children of advocates. Merit, however, is the only requirement for admissions on even the reserved.
• The University of Karachi’s official website, www.uok.edu.pk, as well as advertisements in the newspapers, announce the date that admissions will open, the availability of forms, the deadline for online form submission, and other information.
• Application forms with all necessary instructions, including a demonstration for the students’ guidance, will be made available on the website. www.uokadmission.edu.pk. The applicants must attentively read the guidelines. The University will not be held responsible for any errors made by the applicant.
• Candidates are advised to choose departments strictly in accordance with the eligibility requirements listed in Appendices A, B, B I for BS Programme and Appendices E & F for BS 3rd Year Programme.
• Departments may be listed up to five times, in order of preference. Since the form cannot be changed once it has been submitted, the department names should be chosen with great care.
• A candidate may submit separate applications for admission based on open merit and test results.
• On the dates specified therein, the University’s website will post the provisional merit list of the selected candidates.
• Special applicants for reserved seats must submit a medical certification from the Social Welfare Department, the Government of Sindh, or a civil surgeon.
• In order to be considered for a sports seat, students must upload their sports transcripts and other supporting documents. Sports are given a two percent (2%) quota in each department.