Admissions have started in Karachi University’s Department of Pharmacy (D.Pharmacy) in morning and evening programmes. Interested candidates can submit their applications forms online through online portal from 17th of November 2018.
The last date of for submitting application form is 24th November, to avoid problems on the last day due to heavy traffic students are advised not to wait for the last date.
- Candidates are short listed based on their intermediate exam results and entry test results then interviews are held. The minimum marks for passing the Entry Test are 50%, other pre-requisite includes at least 60% marks in Intermediate HSC (Pre-Medical( or equivalent.
- Students should note that cordonation or grace marks will not be considered in the admission process. For further details read the prospectus for Admission 2018.
- Applicants from other boards/certificates are required to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Equivalence Committee of University of Karachi or Inter Board of Chairman Committee (IBCC).
- Admissions for ‘Self Financed & Reserved Seats’ also require submission of application form and appearance in entry test, admission will not be considered without appearing in entry test.
- Candidates are required to submit scanned copies of required documents while submitting their online admission form.
- The admission fees form process is Rs. 2,200 which must be submitted in HBL (A/C# 00427991786203). Without scanned copy of deposit of required amount admission form will not be considered valid.
[junkie-alert style=”green”] The department of pharmacy at Karachi University was the first Pharmacy Faculty in Pakistan which is still known because of its state-of-the-art laboratories and facilities. The right blend of education with training and help of modern technology helps D.Pharmacy to educate students who are helping to cater the need of Pharmaceutical industry and hospitals in Pakistan. [/junkie-alert]
How To Submit Online Admission Form?
The method of submitting your admission form online for 2018 is very easy. Just visit the online portal of University of Karachi and complete registration using your CNIC. Then read the eligibility criteria and proceed to admission form.
Complete the admission form with required information, attach scanned copies of required documents and deposit slip and submit the form after final review.
For any help in your admission process contact Admission Office at Karachi University
Phone Number: 021-9926-1300-07 Extension 2479