Government of Pakistan launched ‘Startup Pakistan Program’ under Kamyab Jawan to train youth for entrepreneurship for which applications are available for registration process.
It is aimed that this initiative will be a single platform through which training, funding & excess to knowledge will be provided to youth. Government aims that through this program 10,000 startups will be launched by 2023.
Startup Pakistan will work as an incubation process from where youth will graduate and get excess to funding for startup, to make the process transparent the application process is online.
If you want to register for Startup Pakistan Program then the method is simple. Applicants can apply as individuals or as organization for which there are two different form. Follow these steps to get yourself registered:
- Visit the official website of Prime Minister’s Kamyab Jawan
- Click on ‘Apply as Individual’ or ‘Apply as Organization’
- Fill the form by providing all details such as
- As individual provide your name, CNIC No, address, education qualification, email and phone number
- As organization provide details such as organization name, type, address, email & contact number
- Submit application form
If you are interested to apply for Startup Pakistan Program then check the basic requirements of the initiative which are as follows:
- Age between 21 years to 45 years
- Undergraduate/Graduate student at Universities, Colleges, Technical Institutions and Religious seminary (Madaris)
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Graduated from a recognized incubation or acceleration program or formal education in business and entrepreneurship
- Minimum Matriculation
- Commitment to Learn, be consistent and show progress
- Organization should be in early stages & has filed incorporation paperwork.
The registration is absolutely free with no fees or charges for registration in the startup program. No due date or last date is announced yet but make sure your application will be among the first.
Government aims that this program will empower the youth in Pakistan creating an entire startup ecosystem in Pakistan which will create 1 million jobs in the country. Each year 200,000 students will be trained under the program and within 5 years 1 million young people will be trained.
Through it support will also be provided to universities and vocational training institutes so that students can learn new technologies and will rise with new and innovative ideas.