Primary & Secondary Health Care Department is responsible for providing basic health facilities for the entire community and population of Punjab. As the Punjab Government expands the network of P&S Healthcare new jobs emerge for the local community.
As any other government department the vacancies are advertised in leading newspapers but you can also check the new openings through the official website of P&S Healthcare where you can find jobs for:
- Health Officer
- Health Managers
- Health Officials
- Data Entry Operators
- Opportunities in Procurement, Finance & other technical departments.
For each career opportunity you will find the details such as the criteria, minimum educational requirement, experience, age limit & due date for registration. So always visit the official portal for latest jobs.
How to Apply?
You can apply online for jobs in P&S Health Care which is very easy and convenient; you just have to follow the following steps:
- Complete the online registration through the official registration portal.
- Wait for the text message/email/call for the venue, date and time of the test or interview.
- Bring your domicile, attested photographs, CNIC, Educational Certificates/Degrees & PMDC registration during the interview.
- For some posts multiple interviews will be conducted.
- Results of test and interviews will be available at the official portal.
How To Fill The Registration Form?
The registration form which can be filled online from the website of P&S Health Care requires your basic & personal information such as:
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- CNIC Number
- Phone Number
It also requires details of your academic qualification & experience such as:
- Degree you have completed
- Places you have worked
- PMDC Registration Number & expiry details
You will also be asked for the preference of the top 3 districts where you want to be posted. Punjab Government aims to post applicants in the nearest possible district from where they belong.
Currently P&S Healthcare is managing:
- 26 District Head Quarter Hospitals
- 114 Tehsil Head Quarter Hospitals
- 2,520 Basic Health Units
- 315 Rural Health Centre
It is spread in all districts and cities of Punjab including Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Multan, Gujranwala, Rahim Yar Khan, Jhang, Chiniot, Attock, Mianwali, Kasur, Sargodha, Dera Ghazi Khan, and other areas.
For more details you can contact through the following details
Address: Secretary Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, 1-Birdwood Road, Lahore
Contact Number: 0303-9277291
Facebook: Health Information & Service Delivery Unit of P&S Healthcare Department