Islamabad: A career in marketing can take you in numerous different ways. Marketing is involved of many aspects and activities. You will find that there are many opportunities in marketing, marketing careers attract resourceful and determined individuals.
You will find that there are many opportunities in marketing; is there a career path that is right for you? Explore the different career opportunities and decide which one fits you best.
There is a job opportunity in RAILCOP– Railway Constructions Pakistan Limited is a subsidiary of Pakistan Railways.
Following positions are available in the RAILCOP, energetic professionals on contract basis for one year, extendable on satisfactory performance for the following positions:
1. Project Director: Minimum 10 years with National/ International Companies/ Public Sector Departments/ Organizations of managing large scale infrastructure projects B.Sc. (Civil Eng.).
2. Manager Marketing: Minimum 5 years having experience of company marketing and making company documents, MBA proficient in English speaking and writing with Excellent Computer Skills.
3. Site Engineer/ Project Engineer: Minimum 5 years Design construction supervision of infrastructure projects, B.Sc. (Civil Eng.) Excellent Computer Skills, planning software (Primavera, MS projects).
4. Quantity Surveyor/ Site Inspector: Minimum 10 years Estimation of quantities and rates of infrastructure projects, Diploma in Civil Eng., Excellent Computer skills, Project Planning & Auto CAD.
5. Receptionist/ Telephone Operator: Minimum 3 years Graduate.
Company’s salary package would commensurate with experience and qualification.
Please send your resume/C.V along with recent photograph under-noted address, clearly marking the position applied for on or before 15th of April, 2014.
Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.