Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) is a provincial agency of Sindh Government which is responsible for hiring civil servants in the province. To perform its duties they require a team of professionals for which new jobs are offered on regular intervals.
These new career opportunities can be checked through the official website of SPSC through which interested candidates can check new vacancies and apply for these posts.
How To Apply?
If you are interested to became part of the renowned SPSC then you should follow these steps:
1) Visit the official website of SPSC
2) Click or right top ‘Apply Now section of SPSC’
3) Click on ‘Create Account’ and get yourself registered by providing your name, email & phone number
4) Provide personal information such as your name, date of birth, caste, city & address
5) Provide detail of your academic qualifications, trainings and experience
6) Upload your image and complete your profile.
7) Now browse the latest jobs in ‘Available Jobs’ and select the one for which you want to apply for.
8) Check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post.
As SPSC is responsible for recruiting government officers for all parts of the province it has regional offices in all parts of Sindh namely:
- Head Office, Hyderabad
- Regional Office, Karachi
- Regional Office Sukkur
- Regional Office, Larkano
Different jobs are offered by SPSC depending on the requirement of the Sindh government, such as
- Medical officers
- Administration officers
- Assistant Engineers
- Assistant Directors
- Planning Officer
- Veterinary Officer
- Law Advisor
Eligibility criteria will differ from one vacancy to another, SPSC will reveal the eligibility criteria for each given post at the time of opening a vacancy. The academic qualification, the maximum age and all other details will be outlined.
Applicants will be required to attach attested copies of relevant documents with their application. Without these documents the candidate will not be considered for any given post. The documents which be required include:
- Secondary School and Higher Secondary School Certificates
- Marks Sheets
- Degrees/Qualification Certificates
- Experience Certificate
- Character Certificates
- Original copy of Chalan
- Domicile or PRC
All government jobs in Sindh are distributed as per quota of rural and urban Sindh that’s why you should be required to attack domicile or PRC.
After short listing candidates the HR department in SPSC calls selected candidates for written test after which the passed candidates are once again shortlisted for interview. After interview the most suitable candidate is selected for the job.
For more information contact SPSC at:
Address: Information Systems Branch, Sindh Public Service Commission, Thandi Sarak Hyderabad
Phone Number: 022-9200373, 9200246, 9200694