The Indus Hospital is a private hospital in Karachi which is working to provide free health care to people from all over Pakistan. To serve the increasing number of patients Indus Hospital is expanding its team creating new jobs.
Indus Hospital started its services in 2007 from a single hospital but today it has become a healthcare network providing health facilities in multiple cities of Pakistan.
Job Opportunities in Indus Hospital:
As Indus Hospital is expanding its services new career opportunities are being created. The vacancies in Indus hospital include:
- Supervisor Nursing
- Medical Officer
- Medical Consultant
- Quality Control Officer
- Shift Supervisor
- Store Keeper
- Telephone Operator
- CCTV Technician
- Gardner Electrician
How To Apply?
You can apply online if you are interested in any job at The Indus Hospital, follow these steps to apply online:
- Visit the careers section on official website of Indus Hospital to check the latest jobs.
- Scroll the jobs and select the job you are interested for.
- Check the eligibility and academic requirement for the job.
- Click apply now if you fulfill the criteria.
- Fill the application form by providing personal, educational and contact details.
- After completing the application form, upload your CV and submit the form.
- On successful submission a message will appear on the screen.
Make sure that you apply for the job within due date because your application will not be considered if it is submitted after due date.
Campuses of Indus Hospital:
The Indus Hospital successfully established their campuses in following hospitals & areas:
- Sheikh Saeed Hospital, Maternity, Korangi, Karachi.
- Fakir Trust Hospital, Dialysis, PIB Colony, Karachi.
- Child Cancer Hospital, Child Cancer, Ayesha Manzil, Karachi).
- Civil Hospital Badin, General, Badin, Sindh.
- Recep Tayyib Erdogan Hospital, Geneal, DG Khan Road, Muzaffargarh.
- Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif Hospital, General, Bedian Road,Lahore.
- Al Ghazi Hospital, Maternal & Child Care, Sadiqabad, Rahim Yar Khan.
[junkie-alert style=”green”] Each month more than 200,000 people are treated in Indus Hospital for which a cost of Rs. 680 million is needed. Funds for the hospital are generated through fundraisers & charity of generous donors. [/junkie-alert]
The Indus Hospital is the only hospital of Pakistan which is paperless. In many fields it is more advanced than many leading private hospitals which charge patients millions of rupees for treatment.
They believe that being innovative and technologically advanced helps the hospital to provide health services efficiently to more people.
In 2015 a rehabilitation centre was established in Indus Hospital with the help of Chal Foundation & International Committee. Through this facility artificial limbs will be developed and fitted to patients at the hospital.
For more details contact through the following details:
Address: The Indus Hospital Plot C-76, Sector 31/5, Opposite Darussalam Society, Korangi Crossing, Karachi -75190, Pakistan.
Contact Number: +92 (21) 35112709-17-17
Fax: +92 (21) 35112718