Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department of Punjab is responsible for collecting government taxes. With the increasing tax pool the department is also increasing its team resulting in new jobs.
The jobs in the department are advertised in leading newspaper and then updated on the careers section of the official website. Despite overall technological advancement in Punjab government interested candidates cannot apply online for jobs in Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Department.
How to Apply?
HR department of Excise department hires employees through Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) or through written test & interview. The method to apply of each vacancy will be mentioned in the advertisement.
If it is mentioned that the applicants should apply through PTS then follow these steps to apply for the job:
- Visit the official website of PTS.
- Check the eligibility criteria of the job.
- Download the application form and challan from the website.
- Pay the challan fees.
- Fill the application form and attach copies of attested documents required.
- Attach your passport size photographs.
- Send these documents to Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad
- Date, time and location of written test & interview will be communicated to you through SMS or Email.
- For more details contact PTS through their helpline 051-111-111-787.
- Application forms which are correctly filled or those which reach the PTS head quarter after due date will not be considered.
Jobs in the department are also advertised through leading newspaper for which application form will be available online or through Excise department.
Download the application form from the website and fill it with the require data. Then attach the required documents, recent photographs and send it to the Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department.
After evaluation shortlisted candidates will be invited for written test and interview through which most suitable candidates will be selected.
All jobs are open for domicile holders of Punjab so apply for the open vacancies if you are from Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Multan, Gujranwala or any other city of Punjab.
For more details contact at:
Address: Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department, Government of the Punjab. 2nd Floor, Transport House, 11-Egerton Road, Lahore
Phone Number: 0800-08786 , 042-99203567