Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) was established by the Environment Protection department of Punjab to prevent and control pollution. Increase emphasizes of government on better environment is creating more jobs in the agency.
New jobs and opportunities are advertised in leading newspapers, users can also check the careers section of the official website of the department to check new latest vacancies.
How To Apply?
Currently applicants cannot apply online for the jobs, the method to apply is simple just follow these steps to successfully apply in EPA:
- Visit the official website of EPA.
- Check the jobs available and select the job for which you want to apply.
- Make sure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria of the required job.
- Get application form from the department and provide the required information
- Attach attested copies of your academic degrees, certificates, CNIC and experience letter.
- Attach recent photographs and updated CV.
- Send the application form and attached documents to the department.
Make sure that your application reaches the department within due date otherwise the application will not be considered. Also write the title of the post on the envelope for which you are applying so that your application reaches concerned person.
After due date the HR of the Environment Protection department evaluates different application form to select the most suitable candidates for written test and later for interview.
The academic qualification, experience required and job limit for jobs in EPA will differ from one post to another. Such as:
- For the posts of chief analyst they require candidates with PhD or masters in the required subject with experience of 10-25 years.
- For analyst the requirement is masters with experience with 3-5 years.
- Assistants are hired with minimum education of Bsc with prior experience.
Other jobs which are offered in the agency are:
- Laboratory assistant
- Lab technician
- Project Director
- Procurement specialist
- Administration officer
Only domicile holders of Punjab are allowed to apply for these posts. No discrimination is done so apply if you are from Rawalpindi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Multan, Gujranwala or any other city in Punjab.
For more details contact at:
Address: Assistant Director (Admn) Environmental Protection Agency Punjab Gate No. 10. National Hockey Stadium, Qaddafi Stadium Complex, Ferozepur Road Lahore
Contact Number: 042-99232232