Jinnah Sindh Medical University (JSMU) is a government university which was established in 1973 under the name of Sindh Medical College, later in 2012 it gained the status of university and was named as Jinnah Sindh Medical University. New jobs & career opportunities are updated on their official website.
They not only update them on their official website, but they advertise them in leading newspapers too. Interested candidates can check both newspapers and website for new vacancies.
Jobs offered at JSMU are mostly related to teaching department. However, the university also offers jobs in other departments. Some of them are listed below:
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Biochemistry Technologist
- Lab Technician
- Data Operator
- Senior Registrar
- Chief Security Officer
How to Apply?
Process of applying for job in JSMU is really simple, just follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of JSMU
- Click on Job Opportunities
- Now download an application form
- Fill the application form
- Pay the fees in favor of Jinnah Sindh Medical University
- Attach paid copy of receipt with application form
- Attach other required documents
- Send the application along with other required documents on to the provided address
Make sure that your application reaches the department with all the mentioned documents, otherwise it will be rejected.
Below is the list of documents which are to be attached with application form:
- Recent CV
- Academic Degrees/Certificates
- Experience Letter
- Domicile Certificate
How to Fill Application Form?
Steps on how to fill application form are as follows:
- At first provide your personal details, such as; Name, Father’s Name, Address, etc.
- Provide details related to your academic qualification
- Enter details about any awards or honours that have been given to you (If any)
- Enter details about your past working experience
Eligibility criteria will be different for each post depending on the nature of post. If you are applying for senior level post it will require a lot of experience and qualification while for a junior level post it will be less than that. Details regarding eligibility criteria will be mentioned in the advertisement.
In every department selection process is held by HR department. In which all the received applications are shortlisted for test and interview. Successful candidates are selected for the applied post.
Send your applications on to the provided address before due date, as applications reaching the department after due date will be rejected.
For more details contact JSMU at:
Address: Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Rafiqui H.J Shaheed Road, Karachi.
Contact: 021 99205185