Chief Minister of Punjab Shahbaz Sharif established eRozgaar Centres to provide training. The aim was to provide job opportunities for the unemployed youth by giving them skills.
The initiative was so successful that within few years it was expanded with 36 centers in the province. The expansion requires a bigger team to train the youth and run these centers for which new career opportunities and vacancies are opening.
How to Apply in eRozgaar?
If you are interested to become part of eRozgaar team then follow these steps to successfully apply for latest jobs:
1) Visit the official website of eRozgaar.
2) Select the careers section to see new jobs.
3) Select the job to see the requirement and job responsibilities.
4) If you are interested then click ‘Apply Now’
5) You will be referred to Punjab Jobs Online portal
6) You have to register yourself by providing personal information, contact details and academic qualifications.
7) After registration select the job and apply for it.
By following these simple steps you will be able to apply for eRozgaar, which is an initiative of Punjab Information Technology Board.
For other details & information contact at:
Address: Floor 9, Room 6, Arfa Software Technology Park, Lahore
Phone Number: 0800-09897