Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) which is usually referred as CAA is the department which manages and operates all civilian airports in Pakistan. This requires a professional and experienced team resulting in new jobs and career opportunities.
You can check the latest jobs in CAA through the careers section of their official website, where all details of the job including the requirements are provided.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of CAA
- Go to the careers section
- Browse the available jobs and check the eligibility criteria
- If you are interested in any job, then click ‘Apply Now’
- Now again select the job for which you want to apply for
- Now you will be required to login, click new user to complete your registration
- Provide your name and email to get registered
- Now complete your profile by providing personal information, academic details and contact information
- Upload your recent CV & apply for the job.
By following these easy steps you can apply in Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority.
Jobs offered in CAA will vary but usually the jobs required are:
- Flight Inspector
- Joint Director Flight Calibration (Pilot)
- Cabin Safety Inspector
- Senior Deputy Director IT
- Deputy Director IT (Aviation Systems)
- Assistant Director IT
- Director Logistics
- Joint Director Human Resource
Administrations jobs will also be offered for management of airports in different cities of Pakistan.
The eligibility criteria will differ from one vacancy to another depending on the nature of the job. For some cases graduation will be required while for others master with multiple years of job experience will be required.
For more details contact at:
Address: Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal 1 Building, Karachi Airport
Contact Number: +9221.99071111