Bahria Town is Pakistan’s largest real estate company in Asia, with launch of new projects and expansion of business new jobs are also introduced in the company.
Thousands of people are employed in Bahria Town Karachi as new projects are under construction. The vacancies and career opportunities offered in Bahria Town vary from one field to another.
Jobs Offered At Bahria Town:
As Bahria Town also runs educational institutes, hospitals and restaurants in the housing projects related vacancies are also open. New jobs offered in Bahria Town include:
- Account officer
- Admin Coordinator
- Administrator Human Resource
- Sales Manager
- Manager Transport
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Industrial Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Lift Operators
- Warehouse Manager
- Customer Relation Manager
- Marketing Manager and dozens of other posts are offered.
How To Apply?
If you are interested in becoming a part of Bahria Town then you don’t need to wait for any advertisement rather you can apply online through the official website of Bahria Town.
Just follow these steps to apply in Bahria Town:
- Visit the official website
- Select Careers section
- Browse the job positions are select the one you are interested in
- Provide personal information such as your name, age and date of birth
- Provide contact information such as contact number and email ID
- Write your expected salary
- Upload your updated CV with educational background and pas experiences
- Attach related documents such as experience letter and training certificates
- Upload your recent photograph
- Click on Submit, a message will confirm your submission
Bahria Town also provides internship opportunities for students who are going through their studies and want practical experience.
Bahria Town has three secure & gated communities in Karachi, Lahore & Rawalpindi/Islamabad. The projects of Bahria Town are applauded because of the higher living standards which are of international standards.
So visit the website and apply now to get hired by Pakistan’s biggest real estate developer. The HR department of Bahria Town evaluates the received applications and shortlists it to select the best candidates.