Al Khidmat foundation is one of the leading humanitarian organizations in Pakistan which is working in multiple cities of Pakistan. To serve humanity they rely on volunteers, internees and workers creating new jobs.
If you are interested to serve the needy citizens of Pakistan in any field then Al-Khidmat should be your first choice. Latest vacancies in the organization are updated on their official website through which you can apply.
How To Apply:
- Visit official website of Al-Khidmat Foundation
- Click on the careers section
- Select the job you want to apply for
- Fill the application form
- Submit the form and a confirmation message will appear
How to Fill the Application Form:
The application form at Al Khidmat’s website is very easy to fill, it requires certain details such as:
- Personal information including your name, father’s name & date of birth
- Contact information such as address, email, phone number, etc
- Academic Information such as degrees completed & training certificates
- Professional information including experience in relevant fields & details about previous job.
As Al-Khidmat is working in different regions & provinces of Pakistan including Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit and Azad Kashmir.
How To Become A Volunteer For Al Khidmat?
You can also volunteer yourself to work for the humanitarian projects without any financial benefit. Follow these steps to become a volunteer for Al-Khidmat:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on ‘Volunteers’ at the top of the page.
- Complete the form & submit it.
- A confirmation message will appear.
You can become a volunteer for any city such as Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Gwadar, or any other city.
For more details please contact through:
Head Office: 11, Block J-2, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Contact Number: +92-42-3595 7260