IBA University Sukkur was established in 1994, with their expansion new jobs are available. They require Teaching & Non-Teaching staff for their campus.
You can check the latest openings through the official website of IBA Sukkur and then you can apply through their online system. Just visit the careers section and browse the job to apply for the job you are interested in.
How to Apply?
In the careers section of the website you can browse the available jobs, to see the details you will be required to login in the oracle system for which a user ID and Password will be provided on the website. Usually the User ID is Applicant and the password is 123.
Check the academic requirement of the job, if you fulfill the criteria then follow these steps:
- Click on Apply Now
- Click on registration and complete the registration process by providing your details
- Upload your CV
- Provide details of your academic education
- Add details of your research papers & certificates
- Review & submit your application.
Now print the completed form and attach the following documents with it:
- Complete educational documents and certificates
- Recent Photographs
- STS Challan of Rs. 1000
Send these documents to the registrar of IBA Sukkur University and make sure that you mention the title of the post for which you are applying for. Any application form which is received after due date will not be under consideration for the post.
Eligibility Criteria will differ from one job to another, for the post of professor the eligibility criteria are:
- D degree from HEC recognized university
- 15 years teaching & research experience
- 8 years post Ph.D experience
- At least 15 research papers publication. A minimum of 5 research papers should have been published in HEC recognized journal in the last five year.
For Assistant Professor the minimum requirement is as follows:
- D or Masters from HEC recognized university in the subject you are applying for
- 2 years teaching experience or work experience in relevant field in a renowned organization.
- D holders require no experience
After evaluation the HR department of IBA Sukkur will conduct interviews of selected candidates. The most suitable candidates may go through multiple interviews until the final selection is made. The date & time of the test or interview will be communication through SMS/Email or letter.
Government employees can apply for the jobs through proper channels, they can also apply through the same process but will require a NOC.
Career opportunities are also available for other posts than teaching such as:
- Assistant Manager
- Research Associate
- Laboratory Assistant
For more information contact at:
Registrar, Sukkur IBA University, Airport Road, Sukkur
Contact Number: 071-5644122-5644129
UAN: 071 111-785-422