There are many insecticides, rodents and pests which can create big problems for the people in their homes, shops and offices, and termites are also a part of these harmful pesticides. Termite (Deemak) is a group of insecticides which has three parts and it is closely related to the ant. Termites normally exist in the agricultural fields and different crops and trees are their favourite food. It also eats wood, due to which termite generally make their homes in the doors, cupboards, windows and other furniture.
Everyone wants to get of the termites if they are affected by it but after spending lots of money, they are unable to do so. So here we are giving some useful tips to get rid of the termites:
- Drop any insecticide powder, dry Neem leaves and Clove powder on the ground before applying Carpet in your room.
- Apply newspapers under the carpet to save it from wetness in the raining season.
- After this, apply the smoke of Sulfur on the affected area.
- Now mix Celery (Ajwain) powder in the hot water and apply it on the affected area.
- Another way to get rid of termites from your furniture is to drop your furniture in the sunlight and leave it for at least oneday.
- If you are unable to it, then separate the parts of furniture and freeze them in a big freezer to get rid of the termites.