Public Prosecution Department in Punjab is responsible for hiring, making policies and monitoring the working & service of the department. The hiring process of the department is same as other government departments where latest jobs are advertised through newspapers.
The new job vacancies are also updated on the official website of Public Prosecution Department Punjab on regular intervals, other vacancies are filled through Punjab Public Services Commission.
Currently applicants cannot apply online because no online facility is available.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in Public Prosecution Department then follow these steps to apply in the department:
- Visit the official website of the department
- Select careers section from the top of the webpage
- Browse jobs which are currently available
- Read the description and eligibility criteria
- Send your application along with required documents
- Your application should reach the department within due date otherwise it will not be considered.
Which Documents Are Required?
No matter for which job you are applying for you need to attach attested copies of certain documents with your application. The most important thing which should be attached with your application is your updated CV because this is through what you will be evaluated by the HR.
You should also attach copy of your domicile because only domicile holders of Punjab are eligible for provincial jobs. Copy of your CNIC, Academic qualification, Training Certificates and experience letter should also be attached with your form.
The eligibility criteria of job will be mentioned along with other details of the vacancy. Usually the educational criteria is graduation but for managerial or higher rank posts Master’s along with 10-15 years experience will be required.
Jobs are only for Punjab domicile holders so apply if you from:
- Any other city from Punjab
Details OF Written Test & Interview:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview. The venue, date, time & other details of test & interview will be communicated through letter or SMS. Make sure to bring your original CNIC at the time of interview.
Functions of Public Prosecution Department include:
- Legislation and policy making for public prosecution service
- Monitoring the work and performance of public prosecution
- Providing advice to other departments regarding prosecution
- Preparing budget for public prosecution service.
For more details contact the department at:
Address: Public Prosecution Department, Civil Secretariat Lahore
Contact Number: 04299213506, 04299213573