Finance Department of Punjab government is responsible for the control of finances of the province. Jobs for the department are advertised through leading newspapers as per government requirement.
The Finance department is responsible for preparing budget, managing public debt, collecting tax, paying pensions and salaries. To fulfill these vast tasks they need a professional team for which new employees are hired on regular intervals.
Many important vacancies in Financial Department are fulfilled through Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) which conducts tests and interviews to select the best candidate for government post.
Other job openings are fulfilled through regular advertisement after which written tests and interviews are conducted by the department.
Currently applicants cannot apply online as no online facility to submit application is available on the official website of Finance department.
How to Apply?
You can check the latest jobs available through the careers section of the website. The process to applying for jobs in finance department is very easy & simple, just follow these steps:
- Visit the website of finance department & download the application form.
- Fill the application form with the required information and attach your photograph.
- Attach the attested copies of required documents.
- Send the Application form along with all attachments to the Finance Department.
Make sure that your application form is delivered to the prescribed address within the due date as application will be rejected if received after due date.
How To Fill The Application Form?
The application form of Finance department requires the following details:
- Personal information such as your name, father’s name, CNIC & Domicile details
- Contact Information such as your Postal Address, your contact number & email.
- Your academic qualification and details about your graduation and masters degree.
- Information about your past experience and the organization you worked for.
Mention the title of the post for which you are applying in Finance department, failing to do so may result in your application not reaching the concerned person.
All domicile holders of Punjab are allowed to apply for the open vacancies. No discrimination is done on the basis of area or city so apply no matter you are from Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Multan or Gujranwala.
For more details contact through:
Address: Section Officer, Government Of The Punjab, Finance Department Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore
Phone Number: 042-99212223 042-99214242