Gourmet News Network (GNN) is a urdu news channel in Pakistan which was launched after rebranding Jaag TV by famous food brand Gourmet. The frequency, vacancies and contact details of GNN were also revealed.
The channel was launched in August after which many famous names including Hamid Mir joined the channel which attracted attention from the circle of journalists.
GNN TV launched multiple programmes including current affairs, educational, political & religious. The complete schedule and timing of programs on GNN is as follows:
- GNN Morning : Morning Show hosted by Najia Ashar from Monday to Thursday at 9 AM.
- Hamid Mir Show: Political Show hosted by Hamid Mir daily from Monday to Thursday at 8:05 PM.
- G for Gharidah: Current Affairs show hosted by Gharidah Farooqi from Monday to Thursday at 10:03 PM.
- Taroon Sey Karen Batain: Comedy Show hosted by Faisal Rehman from Monday to Wednesday at 11:05 PM.
- Programme Sarkar : Aired on Saturday at 8:05 PM
- Aisa Dais Hai Mera
- Baseerat: religious programme hosted by religious scholar Raza Uddin Siddiqui from Monday to Thursday at 7:06 AM.
- 10 Khas will be aired on Saturday at 7:05 PM.
If you are not getting the channel on your TV then contact your cable operator. The satellite details of the channels are as follows:
Satellite: PAK SAT 1R
Frequency: 4038 MHz
Symbol Rate: 6151 ksps
Mode Code: 8PSK ¾
Standard: DVB-S2 MPEG-4 HD
You can also watch live transmission of GNN through the official website of GNN. Live streaming is also available on the official YouTube channel. Follow these links to watch GNN live:
Jobs & Vacancies:
Before the launch of the channel career opportunities were opened through GNN Talent Hunt program. It was initiated to hire professional anchors, news casters and other team members.
If you are interested in becoming part of G News Network then you can apply by sending your CV at email@example.com.
Make sure that you send your updated CV along with your complete information such as name, CNIC, address and phone number. Currently no careers section is available on the news website.
GNN is a urdu news channel which is owned by Gourmet Foods which is known because of their bakeries, restaurants and food products in Pakistan.