Foodistan a cookery show will be on air from 12th February, 2012 (Sunday) at 7:00 PM PM Pakistan Standard Time (PST). Foodistan is a show in which professional chefs from Pakistan and India will compete to dish out the best of the recipes.
The judges of the foodistan show are Vir Sanghvi, famous British celebrity chef and TV presenter.Merrilees Parker and Pakistani bollywood actress Sonia Jehan granddaughter of legendary Pakistani singer Noor Jehan. Ira Dubey and Aly Khan will host the foodistan cookery show.
Eight chefs from Pakistan and India will compete in the foodistan show.
Following chef from Pakistan will compete in the foodistan:
- Chef Poppy Agha (The Taste of Fusion on Dawn News)
- Chef Akhtar Rehman (Marriott, Islamabad)
- Chef Amir Iqbal (Zaiqedaar on Zaiqa TV)
- Chef Mohammad Ikram (Dumpukht restaurants of Pearl Continental, Lahore)
- Chef Mohammad Naeem (Park Plaza, Lahore)
- Chef Mehmood Akhtar (Avari, Lahore)
- Chef Noor Khan (Currently working on setting up a restaurant in Karachi. He has been in the industry for the past 12 years.)
- Chef Muhammad Saqib (only Pakistani chef based in New Delhi)
Following chef from India will compete in the foodistan:
- Chef Madhumita Mohanta
- Chef Nimish Bhatia
- Chef Girish Krishnan
- Chef Mehraj Ul Haque
- Chef Manish Mehrotra
- Chef Karan Suri
- Chef Rajeev Arora
- Chef Sunil Chauhan
The foodistan show started in India on NDTV from 23rd January, 2012. The show now airs from NDTV in India from Monday to Wednesday at 9:30 PM India Standard Time (IST).
For more updates please like our facebook page.