While purchasing perfume you should be alerted to differentiate between original and fake perfumes. There are many methods to find out whether the perfume you are going to purchase is original or not, here are some of the methods:
1) Check the cellophane sheet, in original perfumes it is thick and properly and tightly attached with the box, in fake perfumes it is a thin sheet loosely attached.
2) Original perfume has paperboard inside to hold the perfume bottle, and that is in white colour. In Fake perfumes it is usually in grayish colour because of low paper quality.
3) Colour of the perfume will also indicate whether it is original or fake. Orginal perfumes are usually pale while fakes have a striking colour because of extra chemicals.
4) The bottle of original perfumes are in best quality with good and smooth surface, while in fake perfumes you will find many imperfections.
5) If there is any change in Design of the packaging or bottle then be suspicious, before purchasing the perfume check the website and social media packages to know if they really changed their packaging or not.