Amman, Jordan: Bushra Tbakhi is among the memorizer of Holy Quran in just less time, just in 2.5 months time span. A doctor by profession, the young lady went on vacations to fulfill her desire to learn the Holy book. But, still she would pay visit to the hospital to see the patients, fulfilling her job.
Despite the distractions, she took the task and made it possible. Some of her friends had learnt Holy Quran in a month. It took little more time to Bushra for completing the Holy Quran memorization.
Bushra Tbakhi is in final year of M.D Medicine in University of Jordan. She termed memorizing of Quran as her “Dream Came True”.
She shares some of the tips with the readers, who may get benefit:
- Make Dua: Seek help from ALLAH Almighty and pray to him to make you a better, righteous and pious Muslim. Dua is weapon of a believer.
- Rising early in morning has Barakah. Hence, it is wise to learn during the morning time.
- You should stop indulging yourself in useless wordy affairs to get focused over the learning process.
- Find recitation coaches: It is good to have someone to whom you can make recite the learnt verses. If no one is there, use your phone to record.
- Memorize and revise daily: Not a single day should pass, without memorizing the learnt verses. It is necessary to keep the lesions revised.
- Learn the verses big. The more you learn, the easier it gets.
- It’s good to keep your learning and progress up to you till you achieve your goal. People might discourage you t being persistent with your learning.
- Learning at night greatly helps. When it is dark, memorizing becomes easy. Engage yourself in more Ibadah.
- Motivate yourself: Once you have set the goal of becoming a “hafiz” or “Hafiza”, try to convincing yourself to achieving higher level that is learning each Parah, next by next.
- Most importantly, keep yourself aloof from the worldly distractions, especially being on phone.
Out of the many, these are few of the tips can assist one greatly, who wishes to memorize Holy Book, the Holy Quran.