Fazaia Housing Scheme has been launched in Karachi on 14th March 2015. This is a standardized and high quality housing scheme that will be developed under the supervision of the Pakistan Air Force. The scheme has invited applications from the interested candidates who can register for this scheme at the Habib Bank Limited Branch. The registered candidates will only be eligible to apply for booking, when this housing scheme is revealed. Up till now, the details of the scheme have been kept in the dark and the details will be revealed after the registration process has been completed.
The booking forms will be sent to all registered members through courier. The registration forms are available at selected branches of HBL or at the Fazaia housing scheme office. The registration fee can be submitted under two categories:
- Standard apartment registration fee: PKR 10,000.
- Luxury Apartment Registration Fee: PKR 15,000.
- The projects location has not been revealed but it has been promised at a high valued location with 50% open area based on green luscious landscapes.
- The community will be fully gates with modern infrastructure.
- High quality standard planning and construction.
- 24 hours power backup.
- High security with CCTV surveillance, highly trained staff and equipped personnel.
- The institutional management, administration and maintenance will stay in the control of PAK after project completion.
PAF have completed several projects in the past such as the Fazaia Lahore 1 and Fazaia Lahore II project. These are recent developments. Besides these it has also completed Fazaia Rawalpindi and Fazaia Tarnol project as well. Pakistan Air Force also develops modern housing schemes for its personnel in major cities. Keeping in mind the stated objective, ACAS (H&P) is focusing its endeavors on developing housing projects with all possible modern facilities in line with its culture of excellence.
Address: Fazaia Housing Scheme, Karachi, Project Office, Adjacent HBL PAF Shahra-e-Faisal Branch, Karachi.