Punjab Information and Technology Board (PITB) has announced admission for Phase 3 of eRozgaar Training Program in the province.
It will be a three months free training program in which experts trainers will provide complete training for unemployed youth so that they may start their own freelance work at home.
You can avail the free training from the eRozgaar Training Program if:
1) You are a domicile holder of Punjab
2) Completed minimum education of 16 years
4) Maximum Age of 35
How To Apply For eRozgaar?
The method to apply for eRozgaar Program is very easy and simple, just follow these steps:
1) Visit official portal of eRozgaar
2) Click on New Registration
3) Provide Your CNIC number, Agree with the terms and register yourself
4) Provide your personal information, contact details and academic qualification
5) Select the eRozgaar center from where you want to complete your training.
6) Click Apply
If you successfully follow these steps your application for the training program will be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted after shortlisting.
There are 23 E-Rozgaar Training Centers in Punjab through which 3584 students have successfully graduated. Till now they have earned more than $302,754 in foreign exchange.
For further information and details contact at:
Phone Number: 0800-09897
Address: Floor 9, Room 6, Arfa Software Technology Park, Lahore