Oil & Gas Development Company Ltd (OGDCL) is among the most profitable government company with over $5 billion revenue. OGDCL is mainly responsible for exploration of oil and gas and currently it is hiring engineers and instructors for its operations.
Currently it employees more than 11,000 people and is increasing the team though new hiring to meet the demand of increase exploration.
Job Vacancies in OGDCL:
Currently OGDCL is accepting applications for the following positions which can also be checked online:
1) Senior Instructions:
Senior Mechanical Instructor is required for which the minimum education requirement is B.E/B.Sc Engineering in Mechanical with at least 4 years of relevant experience. Work experience in petroleum industry will be preferred.
The maximum age limit for the post is 35-40 years. If you fulfill these criteria then apply through the official website of OGDCL.
2) Junior Engineer & Programmer:
Junior Engineer is also required in OGDCL for which the eligibility criteria include:
- BE/BSc in Computer Science/Software/IT
- MSc/MS/BS in Computer Science/Software/Information Technology/Information Systems/Information Security.
Applicant should have at least 4 year relevant experience and should not be aged above 35 years.
3) Communication Officer:
Vacancies are also available for Communication Officer for which applicants should have:
- BE/BSc in Electrical/Telecom/ Electronics Engineering
- MSc/MS/BS Telecom Systems/Telecom Communication/Telecommunications & Networks
Experience requirement is of 4 years while age limit is 35.
How To Apply?
If you are interested in any of these openings and fulfill the eligibility criteria then follow these steps to apply:
1) Visit the official website of OGDCL
2) Download the application form
3) Complete the application by providing personal details, contact information, educational background, experience and trainings
4) Attach required documents such as CNIC, registration from PEC and passport size photographs.
5) Send the application form along with attached documents to the recruitment department of OGDCL.
The post for which you are applying should be mentioned on the envelope and it should be also mentioned on the envelope that the envelope is for A Manager (Recruitment/Admin) so that HR department receives the application.
OGDCL also offers internship programmes for trainees which can be checked through the careers section on OGDCL official website.
For more detail contact at:
Address: OGDCL Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Phone Number: 051-920023544