Communication And Works Department Punjab is the government department responsible for planning, construction & maintenance of roads & bridges in the province. As the construction & development in Punjab is on its peak new jobs are always open after short intervals.
New vacancies and job openings are advertised through leading newspaper and their official portal. They hire new employees for different posts ranging from engineers to It experts such as:
- Project Manager
- Legal Expert
- Civil Engineers
- Geotechnical Engineers
- Site Managers
- IT Experts & Computer Operator
How To Apply?
If you are interested to join Communication & Works Department then the method is very simple and easy. Jobs are advertised online but you cannot apply online, follow these steps to apply for vacancies in Communication & Works Department Punjab:
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Check the requirement of the available jobs
- If you fulfill the criteria then write an application
- Attach your updated CV or resume
- Attach 2 colour passport size photo
- Attested copies of academic certificates, trainings and experience.
- Send the application & attached documents on the address of Communication & Works Department in a sealed envelope. The position applied should be clearly mentioned on the envelope otherwise HR department will not consider your application.
The shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test and interview but no TA/DA will be given for the interview. Make sure that your CV reaches the destination before due date during office hours with all the required documents.
Criteria for Jobs:
The education criteria, experience required and age limit differs from job to job. When new vacancies are announced through advertisement the minimum education criteria and all other details are provided which you can check through the official website of the department.
All jobs are for the citizens for Punjab and only domicile holders of Punjab can apply for career opportunities available at Communication & Works Department. Applicants from all over Punjab can apply for the jobs such as from Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Multan, Gujranwala and other cities.
For more details contact the department through the following details
Communication & Works Department,
Government of the Punjab, Old Anarkali, Lahore.
Telephone Number: 99213746, 99210453
Contact Number of Secretary: +92 42 99210439, +92 42 99210441