Pakistan is the first nuclear power country in the entire Muslim world. Pakistan is constructing new civil nuclear plant for power generation near Karachi. Usually Pakistan is getting power generation from Coal, wind and most of the part from furnace oil. Furnace oil is very expensive that’s why per unit cost is very which is getting from furnace oil. There are eight Nuclear Plant in Punjab and Sindh.
Now Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC announced career opportunities for Pakistanis. PAEC is looking for brilliant, talented, qualified, and competent individuals in against of the posts. The following opportunities are offering:
- Assistant Technical Officer (SPS-7, Mechanical, B.Tech-Hons or B.Tech-Pass in Mechanical Technology with 09 relevant experience OR Diploma Associate Engineer with 1st div and 13 year of relevant Experience).
- Senior Nurse (SPS-7, MSC nursing with 04 year relevant Experience).
- Nurse (SPS-6, 3 years diploma in nursing along 1 year midwife diploma & 02 year relevant experience, 3 years Diploma in Nursing with 01 year course in ICU/Ward and 02 years relevant experience, 4 years BSC OR MSc Nursing.
- Principal Technician for Boiler (SPS-6, 1st Class Boiler Engineer Certificate).
- Senior Technician Civil/Architecture/Mechanical (SPS-5, B.Tech in Civil or Architecture or Mechanical technology preferably with 3 years working experience in Computer Aided Design (CAD)/AutoCAD/3D MAX etc, 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer or equivalent. (1st Div) in Civil or Architecture or Mechanical technology with 5 years working experience in Computer Aided Design CAD/3D MAX/AutoCAD etc).
- Technician-I Civil/ Electrical/Mining (SPS-4, 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineer 1st Div in Civil or Electrical or Mining technology preferably with 1 -2 years working experience as Computer Aided Design (CAD) Operator ).
- Scientific Assistant Physics/Chemistry/Biology (SPS-4, B.Sc with 1st Div in Physics or Chemistry or Biology).
- Technician-I Medical ( SPS-4, FSc Pre-Medical 1st Div with 02 years course in relevant field and 03 years relevant experience in Anesthesia/Ophthalmology, Critical Care Endoscopy/ENT/ Neurology/Cath Lab/Histopathology).
- Telecom Operator-I (SPS-4, Intermediate 1st div with 08 years relevant experience).
- Care Taker-II (SPS-4, Intermediate 1st div with 11 years relevant experience).
- Senior Fire Leader (SPS-4, FSC 1st div with 4 year relevant experience preferably in operation and maintenance of high pressure pump and at least 3 month course health, safety, environment, and fireman Course of Explosive/ Bomb/disposal/ Civil/Defense from a recognized institute).
Candidates can apply via online here