Before embarking on journey:
- Check weather travel advisory
- Vehicle’s tyre condition
- Vehicle’s mechanical condition
- Fasten seat belts
- Don’t use Mobile Phone
- Observe speed limits
- Drive carefully in fog, bad weather
- Slow down during heavy rain, storm and fog.
- Use fog lights during fog.
- Use de-fogger.
- Don’t follow the vehicle plying ahead.
In case of a medical or mechanical emergency on the highways, motorways, park your vehicle on extreme left shoulder with parking lights on and call NH &MP Helpline 130 from your cell phone.
Contribute your share towards road safety awareness because road safety is everybody’s responsibility.