Professionals believe that if you don’t invest your savings then you are losing your money by inflation & devaluation of currency. This is why people search for business ideas and list of investment plans to invest their savings.
There are many options to invest your savings but this post will only discuss plans which require smaller budgets such as from Rs. 1 to 2 lakh.
- Purchase gold because usually the prices of gold are on rise.
- Cattle farming
- Solar Panel selling & installation business
- Start an innovative clothing line
- Initiate an ecommerce platform, targeting a particular niche
- Find gap in agricultural market & launch your product or service
- Make contracts with restaurants and start providing fresh grocery
- Hire a person and setup a French fries stall on prime location
- Start online sales of garments
- Real Estate files such as in Taiser town Karachi
- Stock Exchange
- Online Sales of fruits and vegetables
- Start a Webhosting Business
- Rent a shop and start selling kids garment
- Purchase computer accessories from Aliexpress & Sell online
- Investing or starting business of auto parts
- Buy a food cart, hire a person, make a deal with Pakwan center & sell biryani
- Make a group of like minded friends, pool in your investment & start a RO Plant
- Pharmaceuticals & medical equipment supply or online sales
- Purchase a rickshaw on installment and hire a driver
- Invest in crypto currency
- Start breeding of birds
- Learn Chinese, Visit China & copy innovative ideas from China
- Open a tandoor
- Start providing internet service in a new real estate project
- Amazon FBA Wholesale
- Purchase & sell second hand bikes
- Home cooked food
- Sell kids toys online
- Invest on your skills so that you can excel in your field
These simple, new and innovative business ideas and suggestions were shared on a social media platform. On that plat form many people also advised caution because of the economic condition after coronavirus pandemic.
It was also advised that you should invest in those business and projects in which you have basic knowledge. If you have skills and experience in a particular field then it is best to explore ideas in that field will be more beneficial.
It is also important to spend some time on business plan, make schedule and set targets before starting the business.