If you are annoyed with your bleeding gum or if you want to protect yourself from Gingivitis then you should change your diet. There are certain food items which help us to treat bleeding problems and there are other foods which will prevent such problems.
- Fish such as Salmon & sardines which contains Omega-3.
- Vegetables because they are rich in nutrients.
- Fruits such as apple which should be eaten raw.
- Foods rich in fat soluble vitamins such as milk, beef liver & coconut.
Foods Which Should Be Avoided:
There are certain food items which are responsible for affecting our oral health and lead to tooth decay. Such foods include:
- Sugar because it feeds bacteria.
- Processed foods which are rich in additives and sugar.
- Fruit Juice will coat our teeth with sugar which attracts bacteria.
- Cigarettes also affect the whiteness of our teeth.
So start avoiding these foods and remember to brush your teeth at least twice a day and also start flossing your teeth once a week.