AwamiWeb gives you another great opportunity to win cash reward through Awami Muqabla. Now you can win cash by answering 3 easy questions about Final of Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2018.
There are no hidden terms and conditions, just guess the right answer of these simple questions and get cash reward of Rs. 5,000!
You have to give correct answers of the following questions:
- Who Will Score Most Runs In Final?
- Who Will Take Most Wickets In Final?
- Who Will Be Player Of The Tournament?
So start guessing the name of player who you think will be awarded Player of the match, the batsman who will score most runs in the final and bowler who will succeed in taking most of the wickets.
How To Participate?
The method to participate in this Awami Muqabla is very easy just guess the names and write your answers in the comments section below.
Make sure you write your name, email and then answer the question in the same series, for example:
1) Shane Watson
2) Imran Tahir
3) Shahid Khan Afridi
So hurry up! Tell your answer in comments section with your name & don’t forget to enter your correct email address.
Also Join our event on Pakistan Super League (PSL) Final.
Rules & Regulations:
- Awami Muqabla is open till 24th March 2018.
- Each user is allowed to make only one comment.
- Make sure your name in the account and CNIC are same.
- If multiple users answer the question correctly the winner will be decided through lucky draw.
- Winner will be announced on 28th March 2018 through AwamiWeb Facebook Page and Twitter Account.
UPDATE: No participant was able to make correct guess of the questions.
The correct answers are:
1) Luke Ronchi
2) Shadab Khan
3) Luke Ronchi
Six candidates were able to guess the 1st and 3rd answer correctly but their second answer was incorrect. The participants who gave correct answers for the 1st and 3rd question are Waleed Hadi, Waqar Ahmed, Ahmad Qureshi, Rana Hamza, Sidra Malik & Abdul Ahad.