Unlike Turkey where black tea is considered to be the tea in Pakistani & India tea is by default served with milk. But do you know how healthy black tea is for us?
Black, white and green teas all are prepared from the same tea plant. The only difference is how differently the leaves are treated after being picked up. Black tea is more oxidized and stronger. Here are top 5 reasons that why you should consume black tea:
1) The main benefit of Black Tea is that it makes your heart healthier. A study based on 350,000 people in china proved that how heart patients become healthier after consuming more tea.
2) Black Tea is rich in flavonoids which are found to be cancer resistant. American Journal of Epidemiology conducted a study and found that it prevents cancer.
3) Tea also helps in reducing the risk of type II Diabetes.
4) Drinking three cups of black tea daily reduces the risk of stroke by 21%.
5) The antibacterial and antioxidant characteristics fight infection and make your immune system stronger.
It contains caffeine and taking too much caffeine is not good for your health. 5 cups of tea is considered to be safe for everyone except pregnant women, who should not drink more than 2 cups.