The 2nd international Diabetic Conference will be held in Pakistan from March 1st 2015 till March 5th, 2015. The conference will be held at Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi according to schedule. The programme will be based on a welcome address by Professor A. Samad Shera. Other speakers will participate in the program to speak on their topics. The programme will held according to schedule.
Lahore: 1st March
Islamabad: 3rd March.
Karachi: 5th March.
Among the speakers, Sir Micheal Hirst, prof.K.M.Venkat Narayan, Prof. Richard Kahn, Prof. Peter Schwarz, prof. Adel El-Sayed and Prof Richard Kahn will participate in the conference and speak on the issues pertaining to diabetes. Participants will be invited through invitations. Registration is free for the conference. The conference has been organized by Diabetic Association of Pakistan and WHO Collaborating Centre. A list of topics for the conference has been prepared.
- The global burden of diabetes and how IDF is responding to its challenges.
- Update on Type 2 diabetes.
- Use of injectable drugs in type 2 diabetes.
- Diabetes and prevention from science to practice.
- Management of diabetic dyslipidemia, the controversy continues.
- The etiology of obesity epidemic.
For further details contact:
Contact number: 02136616890, 02136680959 and 02136613578.