Living alone makes you both happy and sad because it comes with benefits and disadvantages, the 10 most common things that people living alone face are:
1) You become excited because living alone means freedom for EVERYTHING!
2) But the new place will make you uneasy and uncomfortable, as it will not feel like home.
3) No need to lock the door of bathroom.
4) Going to live alone means saying goodbye to your family, which can be emotional.
5) You will forget to talk because there will be no one to talk with.
6) Any knock on the door or any awkward sound will make you fear.
7) You can’t believe that you can do whatever you can because you are alone!
8) You may forget the way for your home during initial days.
9) Now you have to do things you hate such as buying grocery.
10) You may become more confident as you don’t have anyone to rely on.